Inflating balloons with helium
- You can go to your local party store to have balloons inflated.
- If hiring your own helium tank (Spotlight or SupaGas) please let the Sales Assistant know the size and quantity of your balloons, in order to assist with selecting the right size tank.
- Foil balloons are self-sealing. Once filled they will seal themselves. For an extra measure you can place a little tape over the hole to prevent helium from leaking.
- Secure your helium balloons with a balloon weight to ensure they don’t float away, we recommend using your helium-filled balloons indoors only.
- Avoid over inflating, if unsure it is better to slightly under-fill rather than over-inflate and pop!
- Helium is temperature sensitive, so we recommend under-filling on a warm day and avoid exposure to extreme heat and cold.
- If your helium balloon starts to slightly deflate, we recommend inserting a straw into the self-sealing hole and gently filling with oxygen.
Can I fill my balloons with air?
- If you prefer not to use helium, latex and foil balloons can be filled with air.
- We recommend using a balloon pump for bigger balloons or a straw for smaller/foil balloons.
How long will my balloons last?
- Our Foil and Orbz balloon range will last 2 days +
- Our Latex balloon range will last between 7-10 hours.
- For best results we recommend inflating your balloons on the day of your event.
Can my balloons be refilled?
Yes! Foil balloons can be stored and refilled for your next celebration.
To deflate your balloon, we recommend inserting a straw and gently rolling the balloon to expel all remaining air or helium. Then simply fold, store and reuse next time!
'Air-Fill only' balloons